Friday, June 28, 2013

"All Dressed up with no Place to Go"

This "funemployment" has become hard work.... If the employment Gurus of Texas arent making me call them, or email them, they are now wanting me to go to a meeting for half a day.... How is a girl suppose to lay out and get a tan with all of this work i have to do... Plus I am suppose to go on interviews and like, get a job....I have not had even a day to just VEG... much less get my eyebrows waxed for job interviews....This job I applied for today said, : security question, What was your first car? When I wrote it down it kept saying NOT CORRECT.... how do they know?>When I logged out because i could never get passed that they sent me an email saying.... YOU MUST GO TO OUR WEBSITE TO APPLY for job... HELLO I did!!!   Am I a moron or are they?  What the heck... Thank goodness its Friday thats all I have to say !!!n I do give myself the week end away from Funemployment!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment