Monday, July 15, 2013

Funemployment continues.....

I am still in my quest to stay " Funemployed" .....I am suppose to apply for four jobs a week .  So I have figured out that if I keep applying for the " Brain Surgery" jobs on the hospital websites.... I may be able to be funemployed for a little while longer.... so far it is working.....

Also work out Barbie has learned a few work out tips ..... I have learned that the guy on the bike next me wearing the headphones really is not interested in making small talk with me for some unknown reason... Hey whats up with that!!!!
And also for some reason, I do not care where i am treadmilling, I am always more interested in the television next to me than my own program!!! I cannot quit watching the guy next to me television... It is so embarrassing because I am having to stretch my neck but continue to do it...
Trying many new powders to throw in my smoothie that is suppose to make me cute just any day now.... so will keep you posted on when they kick in.....

No comments:

Post a Comment