Sunday, June 23, 2013

If I am not careful I could land a j o b !

Oh how I miss my summers at the beach....I guess I really may have to hurry and get a j-o-b.
Funemployment has turned into a major Science project for weight loss. I have subscribed to way too many ShAKE the WEIGHT/LOSE WEIGHT FAST/TRY OUR POWDER companies... in an effort to totally avoid having to work out!  Now I am so confused..... Do I take the pill in the morning?  Do I eat real food or just this powder mixed with water? Should you cleanse before going out to eat Mexican Food with friends or after? Since I am so confused I just do it all with my MEALS!!!   Consequently I have gained ten pounds.  In an attempt to cover up my ignorance I am just telling everyone it is muscle gain from all of the vigorous work out classes I have joined!!!!
If I do go back to work who will pick the dead flowers off of my plants, or give the dogs their meds and take them outside twenty five times a day!!!
The search continues.... and the artwork is still kicking !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment