Friday, June 21, 2013

Funemployment continues......

FUNEMPLOYMENT CONTINUES:

AS the summer progresses so do my excuses for not working out....let me see Had to take dog to vet, had to go see my mom and give her meds, had to go to gynecologist, had to wait for guy to deliver oven....  Alright alright after weighing in at gyno I am definitely back in action tomorrow after my pedi, mani and wax job....
I have got to put the metal to the pedal and get into a swimsuit as my husband put misters on our deck and I can no longer sit out there in regular clothing....
I swear if you sit there with your eyes closed you can really feel like you are at Six Flags in the Pirate Cave!!!
We have put so much stuff out there my sister asked if we slept in the house anymore....
Funemployment causes everyone to say......will you....since you dont have anything else to do today....
I hate that... I really need to work because I am so ADD I have a million things going on all over the house at all times.... I need for someone to be my boss and give me deadlines...Im a mess.....!!!
I ordered a new oven three weeks ago.... it came ....it was wrong ... AND I had already given away my old one....
My friend said what do you need you an oven for just go out and eat... I said I really just want it for the resale value on the house and to fill the big whole in the wall where I gave the old one away............Im not really going to use it.




No comments:

Post a Comment